Our favorite company Taunigma was founded 7 years ago, on October 29, 2012. Now we are a team of professionals who love what we do and wait confidently for the future.
This date is remarkable with that Taunigma and NT.Payments are on the verge of big changes and in the near future all of us, our employees and respected partners, expect a lot of pleasant news and plenty of positive changes in terms of business development and the concept of improving the company's overall performance.
We are delighted that you have chosen us and we sincerely appreciate this for the bright common moments we have experienced together and hope that the bonds of our partnership will be strengthened and the common business will become even better.
In addition, we decided to take a few interviews with employees and collaborates on such significant date, ask them how they came to Taunigma, and to share their best experience with us.
We will start this conversation with Esmira Abdulaeva, our customer service agent. For the short time she has been with us, she has proven to be the best employee, demonstrating commitment and performance.
– Esmira, tell us a little about how you came to this company.
– First time I`ve heard about Taunigma a few years ago from a fellow student, Vitaly, who was a support agent there that time. Lots of people knew that Vitaly had been working for an international company for many years and many of his classmates and professors were interested in his work and the work of the company as a whole and I also asked him very curiously about his work between classes.
What a surprise it was to me when a couple of years later in cold February I received an offer to try my hand at this company from another friend of mine, Kirill who we now work together with. It is no surprise that we all know each other in my hometown since it is a small campus with a lot of initiative and promising young people who actively learn foreign languages including German which is in demand among Taunigma support staff. I was approved after several interviews, test assignments and feedbacks from my future supervisor and curator.
– How do you rate your team? Do you like working with colleagues?
– We all have become friends and stick together in an unfamiliar country, both at work and outside of it. All processes of the department are closely connected and when interacting with partners, communication between us is very important which fortunately is not a problem at all. My team is responsive and easy-going people who are ready to help and maintain friendly relations in any situation. It is always nice to come to work.
– What have you learned as a customer service employee?
– Multitasking has become an important and very desirable skill for me that I wished to possess. It is necessary to keep in mind lots of details while working on one request simultaneously performing several tasks. I always admired the same ability of my colleagues and acquaintances and finally began to notice that I had mastered something similar. The work taught me to explain what I wish to say more precisely, to stand mistakes of people, to look at the situation from the point of view of others and to understand it.
– We know that no one is safe from making mistakes. What is your work when you encounter them?
– The main point here is to be able to recognize them. I do not have any problems with it, but eventually there is a moment of worry about the error which you need to take the most useful of it. Mistakes make us focus on weak sides and treat them more attentively afterwards.
– What does Taunigma mean to you and what impact it has on you?
– The company and the fact that I have moved to another country have changed my life for the best. The change in climate from -42 to +42, the feeling that I am important to others and to the business we do is a very key illustration of my daily mood.
It is here that I feel that the knowledge I have previously acquired is being used for the intended purpose. Taunigma has become a great caring family for me and I miss it when I go home for vacation.
– Does it feel like you have learned a lot and become better as a specialist of your field?
– Sure, when looking back at the work done and in more details, I see a positive result and some dynamics of development of my professional skills. Nevertheless, I am always open to critics, suggestions for improvement; because this is my first experience in such field and there are many colleagues of mine I want to take an example from.
– Are you glad you joined the team?
– Colleagues from different departments were interested on the first day asking me which department of the company I had come to work. When they found out that I came to join Taunigma, no one regretted the words of admiration for our team and our manager personally. I am glad to be a part of such big and interesting business and I hope to work together for a long time!
The principle of Taunigma work is based on the network of partners and long-term cooperation with them. We have done a lot of work over the years, to make our business profitable and our brands recognizable, both in the UAE and in the Middle East. Our next companion and partner of Taunigma is Alexander Drozd. He is 63 years old and he has a Latvian citizenship, but lives in Moscow. Alexander has experience in managing his own company with a monthly turnover of 2 million dollars. Let us hear his story and know how he decided to build a business together with our company.
– Alexander, how long have you been working with Taunigma?
– We celebrated our seventh anniversary in October this year.
– How did you find out about our company?
– In October 2012, my close acquaintance Arkadiy Kamenev told me that one team, which had a successful experience of working with a network of payment terminals in Kazakhstan and the CIS countries wanted to start such business in the Arab Emirates. He said that the conditions for the development of such business in the UAE were very promising due to no applied taxes in the country, there were practically no payment terminals and expats still needed to pay for services. In general, he talked about all the possible benefits of business, original investment scheme for partners and possible income.
I told him that the idea was great, but I was not ready to invest my money or attract investments in the business. My doubts were about the remoteness of a country which I had no idea of working with and there was no guarantee that it could be a simple deception or another bubble that would burst after a while.
– And what made you believe in it and become a partner?
– Final words of Arcadiy were that Alexander Chub was at the head of the project. This immediately changed my opinion and I took all relevant information as promising, because I had known Alexander by that time for several years and we collaborated with him from time to time in several ways. I knew him not only as a decent and honest man, but also as a professional and competent businessman. That is why I became one of the first partners and investors of Taunigma.
– How would you rate the experience of cooperation with us?
– I know firsthand that nothing was always smooth in the first years since the company was founded and not everything turned out as it was planned at the beginning. I cannot simply imagine how many unexpected and complicated problems arose when working in an unfamiliar country with its own special mentality!
In the meantime, I saw that the company never shifted the problems at the expense of partners and investors, always kept promises without disclaiming responsibilities and referring to the circumstances. It is a valuable experience for me working with Taunigma, its employees and other partners.
– What would you like to improve in the work of the company?
– There are quite many truly creative people here who bring new ideas. All key positions are held by responsible employees who have grown professionally over the years at Taunigma.
To me, the company should pay attention to improving efficiency in routine work, achieving more significant and successful results on everyday basis, so that all kiosks function and bring tangible profits, advertisers stand in line in front of our monitors and displays while we get stable and decent dividends (smiling).
– Your wishes to the company and the team.
– I wish you to bring the company to the stock exchange and to achieve success in this decisive step on the way to your well-being. I sincerely want all partners and investors to remember the beginning of cooperation with Taunigma as a great success and a unique opportunity that they were destined to experience.
Please, keep successfully developing new and promising areas, grow and develop with the same rapid pace and strengthen your positions as the leader in the market of payments acceptance in the UAE and in the Middle East.
Finally, we would like to interview Henry Staroste, a partner of Taunigma in Germany. Henry is one of the leading and reliable partners in this field. You can always rely on him because he knows the price of his time and manages finances at the highest level.
– Hello, Henry. Tell us a little about yourself.
– Good afternoon, it has been 20 years since I started working in the German financial market and have extensive experience in building teams and relationships with foreign partners. Sales training and promotion of goods have always been my earnings that require additional work with clients. The main field of my activity is real estate, precious metals and many other.
– We know first-hand about effective German management and a serious approach to business. What led you to work with Taunigma?
– When I found out about Taunigma in 2014, I immediately realized that it was a first-class investment opportunity for my customers, business partners and for me in particular. This solution fitted best to my investment portfolio.
My decision to favor Taunigma also meant that it was possible to create an organization with the proper partners whose interests were close to mine, because Germany of that time experienced shortage of qualified salespeople.
I`ve put a great deal of emphasis on ensuring that my associates make own decision to purchase from the very beginning and get to know the business and culture of the UAE as quickly as possible. We held various seminars, trainings and webinars for this purpose. This helped to ensure the quality of sales and consultations for clients. Another criterion for choosing partners was that they should be serious entrepreneurs.
The decision to become a Taunigma partner was particularly influenced by the meeting with Alexander Chub in April 2014 who had attended Taunigma conference in Germany. That meeting convinced me that the business, its founder were serious and his professional competence was one that was worth admiring.
– What is your one word to describe experience of working with us?
– Only positive impressions.
– Tell us, please, did your investments in business redeem?
– Yes, of course. Since I invested in 2014, my clients and I have been earning regular income and as a result, my returns have exceeded the average of many investment projects of Germany. We are now looking forward to the transformation of the company into a joint stock company, then listing to an IPO and are confident that the decision to work with Taunigma will be thrifty for all participants.
– What can be done to improve Taunigma's performance?
– Perhaps the company will be even better if important news and information are not only posted in the "Dashboard" section in a partner's personal office, but also be sent in separate notifications via SMS or email, reminding us of important news that should not be missed.
It would also be nice if the information broadcasted through webinars by Alexander Chub and managing directors were available online after the end of the seminar.
– Taunigma plans to host a big conference for partners in Abu Dhabi On October 30. Do you plan to attend this event?
– Sure, I look forward to this conference with my partner Christiana von Beuningen, who has also been part of the Taunigma team since 2014. She has been a speaker at webinars for German-speaking countries and moderated conferences, thus contributing significantly to the success of the company and my team. See you in the Emirates!
We thank Alexander Drozd, Henry Staroste and Esmira Abdullaeva, who kindly answered all our questions and we would like to express our deepest gratitude for their warm words, feedback and wishes. We would like to remark that cooperation with such reliable and professional people would always be the prerogative of Taunigma. We hope that our joint business also brings joy and satisfaction to all other partners of the company. We are happy to work with you!
Post a Comment